Head and Neck Cancer
Why Southern California Chooses UCI for Head and Neck Cancer Treatment
- State of the Art Facilities with multiple Orange County locations easily accessible from surrounding Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Diego counties.
- All our members in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery are Board-Certified Otolaryngologists and members of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- The University of California Irvine Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck ranks first in California in research funding from National Institutes of Health.
- Our highly trained surgeons offer the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques so that your surgical experience has the least amount of pain and recovery time.
- We use only the most advanced and effective imaging technology through our Harvard-trained Neuroradiologist who applies advanced neuroimaging techniques to evaluate disorders of the head and neck.
UCI’s prestigious Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive and state-of-the-art care for patients with benign and cancerous tumors of the head and neck.